|
||
|
Thursday, March 08, 2007 The Dilemma... Assalamualaikum,... This past one month or so, could be considered as my sick moments. I had headaches, fevers, coughs, pain in my arms, pain in my back, pain in my chest, among other things. Not to mention the stress on the good brain due to excessive activity of problem solving (no thanks to my little brother who jammed the home PC). It does give me a good warning of how a stressful lifestyle could eventually jeopardise one's health. I have to admit, the amount of works piled up on my table and the clutter of still-unpaid bills on the corner does give me a great worries in the head. Trying to keep a focused mind on the task at hand while worrying about the financial situation is no easy feat. And add to that, the need to keep my team motivated under such tight financial situation. No wonder I had all kind of health problems this time around.Tons of work, while being underpaid, is really stressful. Frankly speaking, it is hard not to think about taking the way out when U sensed the ship is sinking. But, in line with that analogy, it is hard for a captain of the ship (or in my case, senior crew) to simply bail his ass out when he is somehow attached, emotionally, to such ship. Being a captain, one needs to tries his best to get over the situation, tries everything possible to keep the ship afloat, even to a point where personal sacrifice is a must. That is exactly how I feel in regards to the current situation in the company at the moment. But when U take a different view on the situation, especially when the future plans are concerned, it is hard not to opt for an escape plan. As things goes, I am compiling my CV, trying to put it all together, just in case the ship is beyond rescue. As much as I loved the company, the working culture and the environment of works, it is not worth to put my life, and the lives of my loves ones, into jeopardy by sinking together with the ship. In a time where loyalty is often undervalued, it is only logical and rational to prepare an escape route. I hate looking for a job, I hate going to interviews, and I definitely loathe the idea of looking for career opening on the dailies and website. But if the needs arises, I am willing to forget all these hates. After all, when the great future is the main concern, ask, borrow or beg, Machiavelli's prevail. I am giving the company until end of April to get everything back in order, and hopefully, it will. Because if it is still in as bad shape as it is now, this particular senior crew is about to jump off the ship, before the ship do a Titanic. Please pray with me, people. nesloice walks through at 4:54 PM. |
Nesloice the Man... -- Nuar a.k.a Banuar a.k.a Song Advertisement... Untuk tempahan : Website Pink Platun Important Links... -- Websites Blogger Friends of Mine :-)
-- TokRimau's
-- Salina's
-- Nida's They Remains a Virtual Entity
-- Wanda's
-- Dell's
-- Dahlia's They Stopped Writing, :( -- Langsat's -- abgMeor's -- Awin's Previous Walks
November 2004 Tag on my board...
|
|
template originally designed by jess