Friday, December 16, 2005

Adverse Effect of Pressures

Assalamualaikum, people...

What can an excessive amount of work and a stressful environment do to a nice, calm, collected, and normally workaholic gentleman? Simple thing really,.. make him bored, so bored that he simply ignores all the piling works and approaching datelines, and opt for spending the entire day doing practically nothing but pretending his working >:)

That was exactly what I had been doing yesterday all day long, and seems to continue for a good part of today's morning as well. Not that I am not aware of the tell-tale stares I get from the management people and fellow colleagues, I simply couldn't care less. What the heck, I am just a mood-driven workaholic who seems not to be in the correct states of mood or mind to focus on the work. Maybe it is in the air, or maybe it just me being lazy...

My immediate boss (the one I reported to) is not around today, and the fellow designer guy whom I liaise with, has gone for honeymoon vacation in NZ, and is not expected to come back to office until after Xmas. Don't mind the big boss... he was too occupied with all sorts of meeting that he seems to forget my existence, which is all the better since the article he required of me is still in a very draft state :p So practically speaking, there is no-one in the office to give me that extra push to finish my work on time. Which is really what in the end makes me an excellent procrastinator >:)

But then, come to think of it, it is my neck on the chopping board if I could not deliver all the projects on schedule... of course I can always come on the weekend to put in extra hours on it but hey, shouldn't weekend be the 'end' of works?!

I should really start to indulge myself with all the work again, soon, but it is almost lunchtime now in Cyberjaya, and today is Friday... so I guess I just enjoy this laziness of me a little more before getting back to working-mode-on-high-gear, sometime after the Friday prayers.

Have a great weekend everyone. Sales is great, but spend wisely.

nesloice walks through at 12:00 PM.




Nesloice the Man...

-- Nuar a.k.a Banuar a.k.a Song
-- 04 January 1979
-- Malaysian Malay
-- Height : 157cm
-- Weight : 75kg
-- Hobby: Bowling, Archery, Gym
-- http://nesloice.fotopages.com
-- email-1: sc_rag@yahoo.com
-- email-2: nuar_445@hotmail.com
-- Sr. Dsgn. Engineer (PnCAD)

Advertisement...


Untuk tempahan : Website Pink Platun

Important Links...

-- Websites
-- YahooMail's -- Official's
-- Frenster's -- Maybank's
-- SCC UTM's -- Footballs's
-- Blogger Main's -- My Fotopages
-- GJ Forum -- PublicBank's

Blogger Friends of Mine :-)

-- TokRimau's -- Salina's -- Nida's
-- PakBear's -- Nur's -- cikDaun's
-- MatJan's -- Kacang's -- Apai's
-- ND's -- Diman's -- Nazmi's
-- de5Lin's -- kakPnut's -- Lan's
-- Bert's -- Op's -- Zhoulsz's
-- Dr.Ep's -- Ezham's -- Amy's
-- cikEasy's -- Zurie's -- Spyz's
-- Yaabbna's -- 'Ain's -- kakUngku's
-- kakNis's -- Ayares's -- Mike's
-- WkDin's -- Banai's -- Tipah's
-- SM's -- doBot's -- Book's
-- kakG's -- Faisal's -- Basri's
-- Mar's -- Hana's -- kakRos's
-- Mush's -- Lapan's -- Adi's
-- Elf's -- Mie's -- Sajen's
-- PurBe's -- Attokz's -- Archiq's
-- Shuq's -- E-1's -- Azli's
-- Fendie's -- SriDiah's -- Bam's
-- Kuchik's -- Atoi's -- kure^2's
-- kakNisah's -- HanyaSayang's

They Remains a Virtual Entity

-- Wanda's -- Dell's -- Dahlia's
-- Sera's -- MA's -- Azhan's
-- Ketam's -- Farra's -- Zunu's
-- Arca's -- Fuad's -- crvbola's
-- Leman's -- Jirah's -- en.Khairul's
-- Buaya69's -- GTB's -- Diana's
-- Zuril's -- crimsonskye's -- Nahdan's
-- MichaelOoi's -- Zalwa's -- Sempoii's
-- Aznee's -- myn's -- RSH's
-- CyberDad's -- Ise's -- AyobKelubi's
-- Lina's -- Chenta's -- SeriAdriani's
-- Jess's -- SprayPaint's -- Izzulyfa's
-- Bubble's -- pencintaKertas's
-- cikTenang's -- D'Arkampo's
-- Akutakreti's -- CiliBo's
-- ZaidahZaidee's -- ladyBugs's

They Stopped Writing, :(

-- Langsat's -- abgMeor's -- Awin's

Previous Walks

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
August 2007
January 2008
April 2008
June 2008
March 2009
September 2009

Tag on my board...

template originally designed by jess