Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A Week Passed By, A Year Older (only applies to me..)

Assalamualaikum my dear readers,

I had been quite occupied with a lot of blog-reading activities for the past few days, thanks solely to my boredomness in office. I even had time to actually updates the template's coding of this page, just to make it a little more surf-able (is there such a word? donno) for all U readers out there. I hope by now, all the links are working fine as I intended it to be, and the tag board is easily read. And thanks to all the comments regarding the presentation of this page, I will try to accommodate it as much as I could, especially the one from Cellia,... I know, it's kinda dark page, rite, with no music and lack of colours... I will try to do something about that, later... But till then, rock on... Head Banger

I know, it's been pretty unreal to comprehend sometime, on how do an engineer like myself even have a free time!? Aren't all engineers suppose to be a true workaholics, too obsessed with working to the point that the sole meaning of their existence are to beautifies any design works 24/7... Remember all the jokes they tell about engineers?!... Well, I think I must belongs to the very odd minority of engineers who actually have a free time once in a while (though in my case it will be for the whole one-and-a-half months, Smile ). To explain this rarity, I think it is important to understand that engineers do have different expertise and job functions, and not all of them are required to do what ever works that they are doing, 24/7. To some lucky group of engineers, me included, our task is only begin when someone else's is done, since we belong to the special so-called 'implementation group'. Our main task is generally to bring whatever completed design to reality, we deal with prototyping and manufacturing, hence this kind of work could only be started when the design phases has already been completed. Sounds like a dream job, rite?! Long, boring days without work, but certainly with pays... But the absolute truth is, while the normal engineers work within a realistic time frame to finish their task, we, or precisely me, often stuck in a very unrealistic timeline to complete my task,... More often than not, I sacrificed my weekend and work more than 72 hours per week just to get it done... It kinda sucks, sometime, but after almost two years down this road, I had come to accept the situation... Well, you gain some, and you lose some, I think...

Enough of me ranting about my work... Lets talk about what had happened since the last updates. I officially 26 years old, already..., more matured, more intelligent, more ??? Perhaps... Hadn't really celebrate it big time with anyone, well... It just me, birthday is just a reminder of how close you are to 'lubang kubur', it only reminded me of betapa kurangnya amalan diri untuk dibuat bekal menghadap yang Maha Esa... So birthday is always serve as a wake up call for me, to start look back at what I had achieved and what I should be doing... Not that I am not happy with my age, it is just that I try not to be too over excited about it... But, having said that, thanks to all the people that had wishes me well, I really appreciate it...

I spent my Saturday with my x-Uni friend, who incidentally share the same birthday as mine... Nothing much, just catching up with each other's news and the latest gossips... Well, we guys do gossip sometime, you know ?!... Later that day, met my Frenster's pal and her housemate for dinner... Another new friendship blooms... satu lagi ikatan ukhuwwah sesama muslim... Sunday, spending time with my little brother, doing some shopping. He came all the way from Kuantan to KL because I was suppose to drive him the day after to Pasir Gudang (PG) to further his study. And drove I did, on Monday morning, 300 over km from KL to PG, and another 300 over km from PG to KL, all in one day. I am sure, on that Monday alone, I had covered a distance of more than 700km,.. a really tiring day for me indeed... I think I must had qualified to be an express bus' driver, am I?! Thank god I was on leave on Tuesday, so I had been able to regain my strength after such a journey.

So, that's how my life has been, on the past one week... quite OK I must add... atleast I didn't spent time on the couch, watching the stupid box just to kill time... to all my dear readers, keep on drop by sometime, for my latest ranting and whining (yes, I do that sometime, heh)... nah, basically to change our views on this ever changing environment we lived in. Have a nice day, everyone.




nesloice walks through at 4:13 PM.




Nesloice the Man...

-- Nuar a.k.a Banuar a.k.a Song
-- 04 January 1979
-- Malaysian Malay
-- Height : 157cm
-- Weight : 75kg
-- Hobby: Bowling, Archery, Gym
-- http://nesloice.fotopages.com
-- email-1: sc_rag@yahoo.com
-- email-2: nuar_445@hotmail.com
-- Sr. Dsgn. Engineer (PnCAD)

Advertisement...


Untuk tempahan : Website Pink Platun

Important Links...

-- Websites
-- YahooMail's -- Official's
-- Frenster's -- Maybank's
-- SCC UTM's -- Footballs's
-- Blogger Main's -- My Fotopages
-- GJ Forum -- PublicBank's

Blogger Friends of Mine :-)

-- TokRimau's -- Salina's -- Nida's
-- PakBear's -- Nur's -- cikDaun's
-- MatJan's -- Kacang's -- Apai's
-- ND's -- Diman's -- Nazmi's
-- de5Lin's -- kakPnut's -- Lan's
-- Bert's -- Op's -- Zhoulsz's
-- Dr.Ep's -- Ezham's -- Amy's
-- cikEasy's -- Zurie's -- Spyz's
-- Yaabbna's -- 'Ain's -- kakUngku's
-- kakNis's -- Ayares's -- Mike's
-- WkDin's -- Banai's -- Tipah's
-- SM's -- doBot's -- Book's
-- kakG's -- Faisal's -- Basri's
-- Mar's -- Hana's -- kakRos's
-- Mush's -- Lapan's -- Adi's
-- Elf's -- Mie's -- Sajen's
-- PurBe's -- Attokz's -- Archiq's
-- Shuq's -- E-1's -- Azli's
-- Fendie's -- SriDiah's -- Bam's
-- Kuchik's -- Atoi's -- kure^2's
-- kakNisah's -- HanyaSayang's

They Remains a Virtual Entity

-- Wanda's -- Dell's -- Dahlia's
-- Sera's -- MA's -- Azhan's
-- Ketam's -- Farra's -- Zunu's
-- Arca's -- Fuad's -- crvbola's
-- Leman's -- Jirah's -- en.Khairul's
-- Buaya69's -- GTB's -- Diana's
-- Zuril's -- crimsonskye's -- Nahdan's
-- MichaelOoi's -- Zalwa's -- Sempoii's
-- Aznee's -- myn's -- RSH's
-- CyberDad's -- Ise's -- AyobKelubi's
-- Lina's -- Chenta's -- SeriAdriani's
-- Jess's -- SprayPaint's -- Izzulyfa's
-- Bubble's -- pencintaKertas's
-- cikTenang's -- D'Arkampo's
-- Akutakreti's -- CiliBo's
-- ZaidahZaidee's -- ladyBugs's

They Stopped Writing, :(

-- Langsat's -- abgMeor's -- Awin's

Previous Walks

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
August 2007
January 2008
April 2008
June 2008
March 2009
September 2009

Tag on my board...

template originally designed by jess