Thursday, December 16, 2004

Relationship, in a nutshell

Assalamualaikum and hello peps,

Today is just another easy, lazy, boring working day of mine, which has practically no works to do, no design to complete, and not even a single email to respond to. So in principality, I should be able to finish up the design of this particular blogpage, ain't I ?! But truth being told, I am not in a right frame of mind to do that today though, which will certainly results in a further delay in the completion of this page,... heheheh, sorry peps, I just fell very2 lazy today... maybe it's the weather, or the nasi lemak I had for breakfast, I don't really know...

But since I am in the mood of writing today, let's talk about Relationship. I know, it's THAT topic again, but then, it is a very relevant topic to discuss. Last night, my best friend, a young lady, SMS'ed me and tell me that she is going to get engage sometime soon, and she just feel obliged to inform me personally. I appreciate her action, after all, it is the best that I discover the news right from her, not from someone else who are not as close to me as she is. I have to admit, I do had a huge crush on her before, but we just couldn't work out as a couple, the spark is not there, the bond that held us together is just a pure friendship, or buddy-ship so to speak, so I felt very relieved to discover that she had finally found her Prince Charming, I wish them all the best, and may Allah blessed them with a lifetime happiness, insyaAllah.

To some guys out there, I knew my action in letting her go is a total failure, because in many-a-guy life's dictionary, when it comes to relationship, the Best Man Wins. A principle, blindly guided by a man's ego, and further fueled by never-say-die attitude of modern man today. Which is very misleading and often self-destructive, because relationship is never a game nor a war, where you try all of your might to win it, in a true Machiavellian spirit. For me, relationship, Love in particular, is a mutual feeling towards one another. It can never be pushed, nor be faked, it just happened, in a very mysterious way. Hence, to go all out to win a person's heart, without giving a thought of the person's feeling, is a Barbaric act in a true sense. What happiness would you gain, if the one with you, never feels the same ?! I still remember a quote, donno who said it at the first place, which said:" It is sad to learn that the one you love is happy with someone else, but it is worst to learn that the one you love is never happy with you".

So guys, learn to let go, it hard at first, but believe me, time will heal all wounds. And girls, go for the one person that let you to be yourself, the one who always put your interest above anything, and willing to bear together all the tribulation this life has to offer.



nesloice walks through at 9:59 AM.




Nesloice the Man...

-- Nuar a.k.a Banuar a.k.a Song
-- 04 January 1979
-- Malaysian Malay
-- Height : 157cm
-- Weight : 75kg
-- Hobby: Bowling, Archery, Gym
-- http://nesloice.fotopages.com
-- email-1: sc_rag@yahoo.com
-- email-2: nuar_445@hotmail.com
-- Sr. Dsgn. Engineer (PnCAD)

Advertisement...


Untuk tempahan : Website Pink Platun

Important Links...

-- Websites
-- YahooMail's -- Official's
-- Frenster's -- Maybank's
-- SCC UTM's -- Footballs's
-- Blogger Main's -- My Fotopages
-- GJ Forum -- PublicBank's

Blogger Friends of Mine :-)

-- TokRimau's -- Salina's -- Nida's
-- PakBear's -- Nur's -- cikDaun's
-- MatJan's -- Kacang's -- Apai's
-- ND's -- Diman's -- Nazmi's
-- de5Lin's -- kakPnut's -- Lan's
-- Bert's -- Op's -- Zhoulsz's
-- Dr.Ep's -- Ezham's -- Amy's
-- cikEasy's -- Zurie's -- Spyz's
-- Yaabbna's -- 'Ain's -- kakUngku's
-- kakNis's -- Ayares's -- Mike's
-- WkDin's -- Banai's -- Tipah's
-- SM's -- doBot's -- Book's
-- kakG's -- Faisal's -- Basri's
-- Mar's -- Hana's -- kakRos's
-- Mush's -- Lapan's -- Adi's
-- Elf's -- Mie's -- Sajen's
-- PurBe's -- Attokz's -- Archiq's
-- Shuq's -- E-1's -- Azli's
-- Fendie's -- SriDiah's -- Bam's
-- Kuchik's -- Atoi's -- kure^2's
-- kakNisah's -- HanyaSayang's

They Remains a Virtual Entity

-- Wanda's -- Dell's -- Dahlia's
-- Sera's -- MA's -- Azhan's
-- Ketam's -- Farra's -- Zunu's
-- Arca's -- Fuad's -- crvbola's
-- Leman's -- Jirah's -- en.Khairul's
-- Buaya69's -- GTB's -- Diana's
-- Zuril's -- crimsonskye's -- Nahdan's
-- MichaelOoi's -- Zalwa's -- Sempoii's
-- Aznee's -- myn's -- RSH's
-- CyberDad's -- Ise's -- AyobKelubi's
-- Lina's -- Chenta's -- SeriAdriani's
-- Jess's -- SprayPaint's -- Izzulyfa's
-- Bubble's -- pencintaKertas's
-- cikTenang's -- D'Arkampo's
-- Akutakreti's -- CiliBo's
-- ZaidahZaidee's -- ladyBugs's

They Stopped Writing, :(

-- Langsat's -- abgMeor's -- Awin's

Previous Walks

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
August 2007
January 2008
April 2008
June 2008
March 2009
September 2009

Tag on my board...

template originally designed by jess